17 - 21 October 2018 in Daylesford
The Art of Facilitation Programme is a practical facilitation skills training programme held over 5 days. The experiential programme uses a whole person framework that provides new and experienced facilitators the tools, skills and learning necessary to facilitate any group to meet its purpose.
The programme is for leaders in community, business and government working in social, cultural and ecological health, environment and education who want to deepen their skills in working with groups, teams and clients in complex environments. The community rate may apply to community, start-ups and NFP.
The experiential nature of the workshop introduces participants to the attitudes, personal qualities and presence that distinguishes a person-centred facilitator, grounded in place, space and grace. Participants are coached and receive feedback from programme leaders and participants as they practice facilitating group processes relevant to their field.
The Art of Facilitation is the Stage 1 of the Zenergy Facilitation Diploma. Stage 1 and Stage 2 of the Zenergy Diploma include the International Association of Facilitators Core Competencies for Facilitators that relate to facilitator education. These competencies are required to attain the IAF Certified© Professional Facilitator Accreditation, which is internationally recognised. After the attendance of the Stage 1 programme, participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance for 40 hours of Facilitation Training.
|Dates:||Wednesday 17 October 2018 - Sunday, 21 October 2018|
|Sessions:||Wednesday 10.00am - 5.30pm
Thursday - Saturday 9.30am - 5.30pm
Sunday 9.30am - 3.30pm
|Venue:||Storyhouse and Garden, Daylesford|
|NFP Price:||$1500 (Community, Not for Profit, Start-up Price)|
|Full Price:||$2510 (Business and Corporate)|
|Early Bird:||10% discount, if registered by 17 September 2018|
|Scholarships:||Zenergy Global offers two scholarship seats on every course. Please inquire below.|
- Text Book in PDF: The Art of Facilitation by Dale Hunter and Colleagues
- Course Manual
- 5 days experiential training
- Certificate of Attendance
*Assistance may be available for those who are unable to pay the full price. Please contact us to discuss.
What you will learn and experience:
- The role of a facilitator and group development cycles
- How to generate the essential elements of effective programs
- Creating alignment with group purpose
- Creating a safe and empowering group culture
- The whole personhood approach
- Being fully present to self, others and the group
- Working with priorities and timing
- Apply a range of interventions, processes and techniques appropriately within the group
- Comfort with a wide range of behaviours and facilitate challenges effectively
- Recognise and work with different energy levels in self, others and the group
- Listen for the unsaid
- Generate collective intelligence
- Group synergy
Click here to read more about the programme.
“I thought this programme was vitalising and am greatly appreciative for the opportunity to share your wisdom. I feel you role modelled the art and essence of facilitation for the full duration and it was an absolute pleasure to take part. I will be happy to recommend this course!”
“Thanks for inspiring this one awesome facilitation article buddies 😊 the prickle zone article"
Ash Buchanan, Director of Benefit Mindset