4 - 7 March 2019 in Canberra
Stage 1 is a 3.5 days experiential training that will give you the tools, skills and learning necessary to facilitate great meetings and generate collective intelligence.
Date: Monday 4 March 2019 - Thursday 7 March 2019
Sessions: Monday - Wednesday 9.00am - 6.00pm, Thursday 9.00am - 1.00pm
Venue: 39 Newbery Crescent, Page, ACT 2614, Australia
What will you learn?
- Understand the role of a facilitator and the group development cycles.
- Clarify, identify and create a group purpose.
- Create a safe and empowering group culture.
- Learn the whole personhood approach and be present to self, others and the group.
- Practice a range of interventions, processes and techniques appropriately within the group.
- Be comfortable with a wide range of behaviors and handle conflict effectively.
- Recognise and work with different energy levels in self, others and the group.
Who is it for?
This programme is particularly aimed at people working in government and the business sector. It is for leaders, managers, community facilitators and consultants. It is for people with any level of experience in facilitation who had no formal training in facilitation and/ or any training in the Zenergy Facilitation methodology.
More about Zenergy Stage 1 - Click here
Course Cost: $2500,- (Corporate, Business and Government) $1500 (Not-for-profit) plus GST.
Early Bird: 10% discount if registered by 4 February 2019
Assistance: We know that not everyone can afford the full price, but it’s important to us that no one should be disadvantaged because of the cost. That’s why Zenergy Global offers a scholarship scheme, discounts for NFP Community Workers, new startups and the normal discounts that you would expect for students, people on pensions, disability discounts etc. Basically if you want to come, and need some support, get in touch and we’ll do what we can to get you in at a discount of some sort.
- Text Book: The Art of Facilitation by Dale Hunter et al,
- Course Manual,
- Tea Break Snacks and
- 3.5 days of experiential training,
- Certificate of Attendance
Limited Accommodation available:
Double rooms with shared bathroom and kitchen are available for 200$ for the duration of the programme.
Please let us know if you require accommodation.
Please fill out form below to sign up to the course or get in touch to ask for information