26 - 29 August 2019 in Regional Victoria
Stage 1 is a 3.5 day experiential training that will give you the tools, skills and learning necessary to facilitate great meetings and generate collective intelligence.
Date: Monday 26 August 2019 - Thursday 29 August 2019
Location: Daylesford, Central Victoria, 1 hour from Melbourne
Sessions: Monday - Wednesday 9.00am - 6.00pm, Thursday 9.00am - 1.00pm
Venue: Story House and Garden, Daylesford, close to Melbourne, Australia
What will you learn?
- Understand the role of a facilitator and the group development cycles.
- Clarify, identify and create a group purpose.
- Create a safe and empowering group culture.
- Learn the whole personhood approach and be present to self, others and the group.
- Practice a range of interventions, processes and techniques appropriately within the group.
- Be comfortable with a wide range of behaviors and handle conflict effectively.
- Recognise and work with different energy levels in self, others and the group.
Who is it for?
This programme is for people working in business, government, community and not for profit sectors. It is for leaders, managers, community practitioners and consultants who facilitate meetings, training and forums as part of their job role. It is for people with any level of experience in facilitation but had no formal training as facilitators and/ or any training in the Zenergy Facilitation methodology.
More about Zenergy Stage 1 - Click here
Course Cost: $2500,- (Corporate, Business and Government) $1500 (Not-for-profit discounted rate)
Early Bird: 10% discount off full price if paid by 26 July 2019
Early bird for NFP price: $50 if paid by 26 July 2019
Assistance: We know that there are times when people cannot afford the full price. It is important to us that no one should be disadvantaged because of the cost. That is why Zenergy Global offers the NFP discounted rate, payment plan and a scholarship scheme to some individuals on application once our costs are covered. If you are a community worker, new start up, student or pensioner and you want to come, please get in touch with us and we will do what we can to get you a discount of some sort.
- Text Book: The Art of Facilitation by Dale Hunter et al,
- Course Manual
- Tea Break Snacks and
- 3.5 days of experiential training,
- Certificate of Attendance
Please fill out form below to sign up to the course or get in touch to ask for information